15 the January 2012

Wondeful if somewhat full week with family, kids, sun and skiing! Absolutely fab weather and children in awe of their grandparents. 2012 has all the ingredients of being an amazing year for both work and play..... I am hoping to embark on my bhakti yoga sadhana this week as part of my 200 hour teacher training with Shiva aand I start with my Bhakti yoga path practising from the heart as I flow through my vinyasa sequences. I am hoping the children will follow me more this year and practise with me more and more - I do at least share what I do with them and hoping that will rub off on them naturally....the week ended with a great ski for all the family in different directions and then together and lunch at La Place in Tignes
namaste and here's to another great week

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This is the story of a Girl

Its the year of the horse…..