February and its intense

OMG

how can I fit more into a day
with huge difficulty and how to deal with everything life is throwing at me?
With difficulty …

I have been juggling my kids, an incredible busy work time in resort and the run up to the Yoga festival in Val d'Isère which is proving a huge task with a mass of teachers turning up in a few days and hopefully a mass of students too.

And its been tricky juggling everything with the kids, trying to be a good Mum, a good daughter, a good everything and the news that I have a cracked meniscus coupled with needing a new car an life throwing its max of challenges at me its been hard to think of me.

So what have I tried to do?

take baths
practice
be….. not easy!
but I have tried and hopefully I am doing what I need to
not easy but…

life isn't easy and its a true test of our yogic skills if we can stay calm, centred and on the whole, ok! whilst life is throwing shit at you!

much love to you all

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Its the year of the horse…..

This is the story of a Girl