Seeing yourself on TV -its a strange thing especially in HD

Seeing yourself on TV -its a strange thing especially in HD

You know when you have come a long way when a TV programme calls you and asks you to go on and talk about your past. What did you do, why did you stop, how are you now…

Its a strange thing to go over your past and look at photos of yourself as you were before and then as you are now. Its been pretty therapeutic actually turning a amazing chapter in my life with Christian and  now moving on….

And a radio station too wished to talk about my life and how I have gone over various challenges asking where I come from, what my key dates are, what do I feel is the meaning of life ...

And its tied in with Springtime and a massive flu illness as if my body is getting rid of past issues not in a bad way but in a good tying up loose ends and leaving as they say in Mutant Message the spiral a little bigger and music behind me (well I hope so anyway).

So I am embracing all life's challenges and the Springtime glory and am going for it!!!!



here is a clip from the TV show Toute Une Histoire when I am telling the presenter what happened to my body…. and here is another one when the psychologist rips me to shreds

namaste

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Its the year of the horse…..

This is the story of a Girl