The Bigger Questions from an 8 Year Old!

So last night melodie aged 8 asked me what I though God was and what he looked like! Big questions....I replied that I thought that God was everywhere and most especially in our hearts and he can look like anything you want him to as long as it feels right to you. I explained that I give thanks to everything each day but that most people find it helpful to have an image of someone to offer gratitude to.... " so does he live in the sky?" she said.... well he lives everywhere I replied....hmmmm so that means he can see everything can;t he even when I'm not being good. yes I said. So tonight Melodie comes home from school and is the nicest she has been for absolutely ages........Om Shantii to that!!!!

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Its the year of the horse…..

This is the story of a Girl