If someone had told me that I was going to be doing a photo shoot for a magazine cover even a couple of years ago I would have said "me, never! who would want be to do that!" but Esprit Yoga magazine have done just that and I went up to Paris with my hair suitably blow-dried to a studio and spent over 3 hours in variations of pigeon for the advanced sequence in the March/April edition and another 40 minutes in different poses for the front cover. I emerged slightly shell shocked with subtle pink lipstick on into the Paris night ... relief .... then followed 3 days of intense yoga practise, teaching and a few glorious sessions with Elena Brower (over from New York) and Marc Holzman (just baack from LA) ... such a treat to spend time with them and dip into a whole realm of different experiences after a rather off the grid Summer down here in the Ardeche.
Paris was as evere busy but as always strangely romantic and beautiful.....
Looking forward to going back there soon
Home with the girls now and finally some glorious sunshine. Yoga in the courtyard, my garden sanctuary and of course my girls. love love and love to all the yogis in Paris and the two little yoginis back here

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Its the year of the horse…..

This is the story of a Girl