Back from India and Back to Home Life 9th Nov. 2010

So India - quite an adventure and for sure an experience of a lifetime! The girls came to meet me with their papa at the station and since then we have been in a whirlwind of closing the summer house up, moving to the mountains where it has already snowed (quite a change from chennai and the 35 degrees we left only a few days ago) and now installed in Les Brevieres and back to teaching. Trying to keep up the level of practise I had in India but the lack of heat on the body takes it toll - also the girls need my attention often and I am glad to give it as and when work permits......I try and practise with them around so that they don't see yoga as something I do hidden away - in a flat that's not hard anyway as there are no hiding places so postures get used as a climbing framce very often.....Life back to normal I suppose. Classes started today in Ste Foy and Tignes and actually really nice to get back to teaching again....take care all namaste

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This is the story of a Girl

Its the year of the horse…..