Monday 21st February

Early start for my new routine - meditation and yoga practise between 6 and 8 in the morning - it is such a wonderful time. The house is quiet, the snow had fallen last night and it always creates a special atmosphere with the street lights outside and the mountain scape around. Melodie cam and gave me a morning kiss as I was in warrior 2 pose and Clementine came and sat on me as I was about to go into halasana. After the practise comes some fresh air so once Melodie left for school and Clementine for childminder I went out for a run in the fresh snow and chilly air and saw the most amazing fox run up the bank of the mountainside. For one brief moment our eyes crossed and a connection was made - magic! Enjoy your day and make a connection wherever you are! Namaste

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

This is the story of a Girl

Its the year of the horse…..